Dear Student,

This email is to inform you that the GBLC International Student Advising is cancelled for today, February 9, 2016 from 9am-3pm.
You may reschedule your appointment for next Tuesday, February 16, 2016 by logging to www.icworkshops.uconn.edu<http://www.icworkshops.uconn.edu>
If you cannot meet me during one of the regional campus international student advising visits, you can schedule a phone or in-person appointment in the Storrs campus by going to http://advapp.uconn.edu/

You do not need to make an appointment to pick up your I-20 on Tuesday, February 16th from 9am-12pm in Room 404.  If you are unable to pick up your I-20, we can mail it to you or you can authorize a friend to pick up your I-20 as long as you provide him/her an email confirming the authorized pick up.

If you do need international student advising, you can make an appointment to meet with me or send me your inquiries by email.  Please read through our isss.uconn.edu to get familiar with the ISSS services and immigration application process prior to your specific inquiry.

The Pre-Completion OPT/CPT and Post Completion OPT sessions for GBLC will be posted shortly and you will receive an email once you are able to reserve your seat.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Stay warm!

Nadine Boudissa
International Adviser for Regional Campuses
UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  FAX: 860.486.5800
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>

ISSS Fall Office Hours:
Monday-Friday  8:30am - 5:00pm EST