Dear student,

Due to the winter weather advisory which is now in effect for later this afternoon, the international student advising and Post Completion OPT session scheduled for the Stamford campus is cancelled for today.

If you had an appointment scheduled with me for today, you may reschedule your appointment or send your inquiries by email.  You may also schedule a phone appointment through the Storrs campus.  You will receive an email if the Post Completion OPT session gets rescheduled or if you can watch it online.  In the meantime, you may refer to our website to get familiar with the OPT application process and eligibility requirements.

If you will like to receive your I-20 by mail, please send [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> an email requesting to have it sent to your current local address. Please make sure that your StudentAdmin account has the most updated local address to ensure proper delivery of your I-20.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Stay warm!

Nadine Boudissa
International Adviser for Regional Campuses
UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  FAX: 860.486.5800
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>

ISSS Fall Office Hours:
Monday-Friday  8:30am - 5:00pm EST