Today we kick of the analysis and probability seminar for the semester.  From this point forward, we will have a seminar every Friday (except for the week of spring break).  Based on everyone's teaching times (and with a view of starting as early as possible), the seminar start time is 3:25pm.  Please tell your visitors that talks should be 50 minutes with up to 5 additional minutes afterwards reserved for questions.  In the Fall, we will make an effort to make the seminar earlier in the day, but more on that later.

Our first talk today is by Mickey Salins<http://math.bu.edu/people/msalins/>, a postdoc at Boston University.  The title of the talk will be: Null-reccurent averaging.  Abstract is here<http://www.math.uconn.edu/research/seminars/show-poster/?TalkID=15034>.

Current & Upcoming Talks

February 19 - Mickey Salins (Boston University)

February 26 - Pablo Shmerkin (Torcuato Di Tella University)

March 4 - Ecterina Sava-Huss (Cornell University)

March 11 - Matthew Badger (University of Connecticut)

March 25 - Sean Li (University of Chicago)

April 1 - Gordon Zitkovic (University of Texas at Austin)

April 5 - Martina Zähle (Friedrich-Schiller Universität Jena)

April 8 - Sanjay Ramassamy (Brown University)

April 15 - Daniel Lacker (Brown University)

April 22 - Dali Nimer (University of Washington)

April 29 - Mirjana Vuletic (University of Massachusetts, Boston)

Dr. Matthew Badger ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
University of Connecticut
www.math.uconn.edu/~badger/<http://www.math.uconn.edu/%7Ebadger/>