The Town of Old Lyme has several older wide format machines that we are
offering for sale, please see the attached pdf, we are offering this
equipment as is and accepting the best offer. All machines are in working
condition. Please contact me with your offer by 3/25/2016.

Thanks for looking!

Ruth Dillon Roach
Technology Corrdinator
(860) 434-1605 ext 237

NOTICE: Messages to or from the Town of Old Lyme domain are subject to the
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html