Dear Student,

The international student advising and CPT information session in Stamford has been cancelled for today, March 21, 2016.

If you had documents for pick-up, you will receive an email with shipping instructions so that you can have your documents mailed to you.

If you had an appointment with me, you can reschedule for next month, send me an email with your inquiry or schedule a phone appointment with me through the Storrs Campus.

Thank you,
]
Nadine Boudissa
International Adviser for Regional Campuses
UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  FAX: 860.486.5800
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>

ISSS Fall Office Hours:
Monday-Friday  8:30am - 5:00pm EST