Greetings,

ISSS will be airing the following UEFA Champions League Matchups in the International Center this week (McMahon Hall Room 185)
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Tuesday March 8, 2016:

Real Madrid vs. Roma   2:45 PM

Wednesday March 9, 2016:

Chelsea vs. Paris SG   2:45 PM

We hope to see you in the International Center this week for the games, wear your Soccer Jersey to show support for your favorite team!

*Also ISSS is doing travel signature week for Spring Break and Summer Travel, be sure to get your signature if you have not already done so, see attachment for details.

International Student & Scholar Services
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT
GLOBAL AFFAIRS
McMahon Hall, 2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
FAX: 860.486.5800
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>
ISSS Spring Office Hours:
Monday-Friday  8:30am - 5:00pm EST
** To Schedule an appointment with an ISSS advisor please visit www.advapp.uconn.edu<http://www.advapp.uconn.edu/> and select ISSS
Please consider the environment before printing my email.
[FacebookIcon]<https://www.facebook.com/UConnISSS>