International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) would like to express its gratitude to all of the talented performers and dedicated participants of WordFest 2016, who each year make this a truly unique and fascinating event.  This year’s WorldFest was again a wonderful success and an opportunity for students, faculty, alumni, and community members to gather in celebration of culture and diversity within the UConn Community.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
We would like to extend a special thank you to all of the gracious donors and the following individuals/groups:

[cid:[log in to unmask]]MCs:
Ehsan Moharreri & Jia Jia Liu

Poster Contest Winner:
Rashed Ahmad

Favorite Booth:
Colombian Student Association

[Fashion Show Participants][WorldFest Participants]Best Performance:
Illumin8 Dance Crew

Be sure to check us out on Facebook for WorldFest pictures and other announcements!  [FacebookIcon] <https://www.facebook.com/UConnISSS>

Mark your calendars - WorldFest 2017 will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2017.  We hope to see you again next year!

International Student & Scholar Services
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT
GLOBAL AFFAIRS
McMahon Hall, 2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
FAX: 860.486.5800
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>
ISSS Spring Office Hours:
Monday-Friday  8:30am - 5:00pm EST
** To Schedule an appointment with an ISSS advisor please visit www.advapp.uconn.edu<http://www.advapp.uconn.edu/> and select ISSS
Please consider the environment before printing my email.
[FacebookIcon]<https://www.facebook.com/UConnISSS>