This is a very interesting topic! Please reply all.

I also have had limited use with ArcGIS Pro. The first time, I was working
at a place where I had written under 100 Python Toolboxes. When I realized
I would have to rewrite them all in Python 3 in order to do my daily work I
went back to using Desktop. I have tried experimenting with it a little bit
at my current job, but like you said there always seems to be more pressing
matters to take my attention away :)

Kristen