Completely agree with Roy. What these e-mails on the NEARC list amounts to
advertising. 600 words on a company blog is not pithy commentary on our
industry; its a thinly veiled attempt to drive traffic to your commercial
enterprise.

@Matt, if you can't tell, Brett's most recent e-mail (on the 4th)
reiterating the rules of this list - as a forum for non-commercial purposes
- were directed primarily at *you; *there have been no other offenders of
this policy in recent memory as other e-mails have been job postings,
actual user questions, and e-mail based industry discussion. Please stop
spamming this list.

If you are so concerned about maintaining a connection to your readers and
truly believe your blog is valuable divorced from your company, host it
elsewhere and set up an RSS feed.