There are Zoning standard and Planning (I believe density) standard.  Someone should compile these standards on some GIS portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin P. Jobin

Environmental Projects Coordinator

Suffolk County Dept. of Health Services
360 Yaphank Avenue
Yaphank, NY, 11980

office: (631) 852-5808

cell: (631) 599-3321

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success” - Bruce Feirstein.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL - INTEROFFICE/INTRA-AGENCY COMMUNICATION - NOT SUBJECT TO FOIL DISCLOSURE - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.