You can get ZCTAs (ZIP Code Tabulation Areas) from the U.S. Census (circa 2010): https://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/geo/shapefiles/index.php?year=2010&layergroup=ZIP+Code+Tabulation+Areas

USPS certainly has the data, which they release on a monthly basis, but don't make it easily available, either in format (won't be in shapefile) nor in accessibility (you might have to have a partner relationship with them to get access).  I'd love to find out how to get access if anyone else knows more.