Daniel,

Do you have access to Esri Data and Maps as part of your license (if your organization holds one)? I believe there are point and polygon zipcode data available

http://www.esri.com/data/data-maps

Miriam

-----
Miriam Olivares, GISP
GIS Librarian
Center for Science and Social Science Information<http://csssi.yale.edu/>
Yale University

219 Prospect Street | New Haven, CT 06511
Voicemail 203.436.5891 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
GIS LibGuide<http://guides.library.yale.edu/gis> | Get an appointment!<http://guides.library.yale.edu/gis>

Let's work together to transform your project through the geospatial lens

Hi gang...

I have been tasked with finding a zip code layer specifically for the state of RI (yes we have more than one zip code) but I'll expand the range if thats whats available.  Where might I ?look to find just such a thing???  Does the postal service have such data available?

Daniel Bradley

GIS Coordinator

Warwick Fire Department

Lieutenant Engine Co 3

Station 3 - Oakland Beach

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__s.uconn.edu_nearcsubscribe&d=AwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=bhblLezUALewsVbFIqDuVnM2TN8YMu5_WQW8JTconw8&m=-E4HW30H39SFNpQpZ2pHltspSwcGm28lFRuFdS7chBw&s=iCGufSBbdgVlrQd4qs4dRkCfm2XXxv6m7uzeoOK3L0s&e= .