Hi Dan,

Sorry for the slow uptake on this, and pardons if someone has already pointed this out, but RIGIS offers the ZIP Code Tabulation Areas dataset for Rhode Island under the Boundaries category of the website. http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis/data/data.aspx?ISO=boundaries

Best,
Erica

Erica Tefft | Environmental Data Center

Research Associate | University of Rhode Island
1 Greenhouse Road | Kingston, RI 02881
Phone: 401.874.5054
Email: [log in to unmask]