From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Niels La Cour
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FME World Tour Boston

Hi all,

If you are not familiar with the Feature Manipulation Engine (FME), also the technology behind the Data Interoperability Extension, you should be.  This technology is an essential and key piece of our GIS efforts here at UMass.

You can find out more by attending their world tour event in Boston coming up on April 12th.

https://www.safe.com/worldtour/boston/

Best,

Niels la Cour, Senior Planner
Campus Planning

Facilities & Campus Servicescid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

University of Massachusetts

360 Campus Center Way

Amherst, MA  01003

(413) 577-1723