This afternoon (3:25pm in 109) we have another analysis and probability seminar.  The talk is by Ectarina Sava-Huss, who is currently visiting Cornell.  The title of the talk will be: Scaling limits of rotor-router walks.  Abstract is here.

As a reminder, if you have invited a speaker for the seminar, please ask them for a title and abstract so that we can add them to the calendar.

Current & Upcoming Talks

March 4 - Ecterina Sava-Huss (Cornell University)

March 11 - Matthew Badger (University of Connecticut)

March 25 - Sean Li (University of Chicago)

April 1 - Gordon Zitkovic (University of Texas at Austin)

April 5 - Martina Zähle (Friedrich-Schiller Universität Jena)

April 8 - Sanjay Ramassamy (Brown University)

April 15 - Daniel Lacker (Brown University)

April 22 - Dali Nimer (University of Washington)

April 29 - Mirjana Vuletic (University of Massachusetts, Boston)

Dr. Matthew Badger ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
University of Connecticut
www.math.uconn.edu/~badger/