The 4-H Auction is quickly approaching (Saturday May 7, 2016)!  We are asking all 4-H clubs to make a basket donation.  Baskets can be dropped off any time during business hours next week at the extension center or on Friday evening until about 8:00 p.m.

If members have other items they (or their family) would like to donate we encourage them to do so.  We take any new items, gift certificates or gift cards, and gently used times that are in good repair.

We can not take the following items:
Large furniture or appliances
used clothes/shoes
newspapers or magazines
broken or chipped glassware
un-working or appliances or electronics
obsolete electronics (older than 3 years old)
live animals (although if you want to put a certificate in for your farm we would take that and then you could work it out with the buyer)

if you have any questions about a possible donation please call 860-345-4511 and ask us - we will be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks - this is our MAJOR fundraiser and we hope to see you all at the auction :)

Emily