Our Camp (Middlesex County Camp) will be having Clean Up weekend on 4/17.  All 4-H members who have time to give are encouraged to attend.  Our camp is at 298 East Haddam - Moodus Road in Moodus.  Please know I will sign off on community service hours for you after the event if you attend.

Bring along rakes, garden gloves for picking up sticks and maybe some brooms and such so you can help out.  There will be jobs that vary so that many different age groups could be helpful. Cleanup will begin around 9 am.

Any and all help from us will be greatly appreciated.  Camp partners with us to host 4-H events at no additional cost, so giving back is simply the right thing to do.

Thanks!!

Emily