Joel and Emily,

Great story map.  I love to see the land changes between 1934 and now.

I love those old 1934 images.  Probably one of the best projects Connecticut has ever done was the 1934 flight.  Having a statewide flight from eighty years ago that predates most of the suburbanization and all of the expressway building  is priceless.

Dan

Daniel Czaja, GISP
GIS Coordinator
State of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection

Division of Statewide Emergency Telecommunications
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, CT  06457-9294

Phone: 860.685.8131
Fax: 860.685.8363

"As with all mapping data, sometimes it is accurate, sometimes it is helpful, and once in a while, it is both." - S. Cobb