Please join us for our next CT GIS User to User Network Meeting!

WHEN:

Friday May 20th 2016

8:00am-8:30am Networking

8:30am-12pm Network Meeting

WHERE:

Southern Connecticut State University

Engleman Hall C Room 112

501 Crescent Street

New Haven, CT 06515

PARKING: Visitors are welcome to park in any legal spaces in lot P-2 in front of Engleman Hall (Building 11).  Legal spaces are referred to as any space that does not have a reserved sign.  No parking lot attendant will be on site that day.

Campus Map:

https://www.southernct.edu/files/general/maps/scsu-map.pdf

WHAT :

The meeting will include an update on the 2016 aerial project.  We are also looking for presenters to share their great GIS knowledge!  If you would like to present please email me or any other member of the steering committee (http://ctgis.uconn.edu/about/steering.htm)

Information is posted on the CT GIS User Network page and will be updated as we get more information on presentations, and other need to knows prior to the event.

Full agenda and other event details will follow soon.  Stay tuned!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html