Job Description
________________________________
New England GeoSystems is looking for a developer and SQL Server administrator with a familiarity of Geographic Information Systems. This is a fast growing area of our company and within our industry as a whole. We are looking to add to our team of developers, analysts and technicians.
The knowledge areas for this position cover:

  *   SQL Server
  *   Geocortex Essentials & Workflow Designer
  *   Familiar with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) Technology
  *   ArcGIS Server
  *   Amazon Web Services / Server Management
  *   Javascript
  *   ASP.NET technologies (MVC, WebAPI)
  *   ArcMap
The responsibilities will be to assist at a high level in the following areas:

  *   Management of NEGEO's SQL Server infrastructure - located locally and on AWS
  *   Management and development of NEGEO's extensive ETL workflows
  *   Write and troubleshoot new and existing SQL code
  *   Management and development of NEGEO's GeoCortex based applications
  *   Knowledge and use of ArcGIS Server map services
  *   Classic ASP, ASP.NET and Javascript programming support
  *   Knowledge and familiarity of ESRI's ArcMap software
Expertise in other areas of programming, SQL, GIS, and systems management would be beneficial.
We are a small consulting company going through an expansion. Salary will be is based on experience. Full benefits are available, as well as being part of a flexible, fun and rewarding work environment.
We are looking to add this position to our staff immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience:

  *   SQL Database and/or GIS: 4 years
Required education:

  *   Bachelor's
Click here for online posting.<http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=gis+developer+sql+database+administrator&jk=ea92700dbf46dfd9&_ga=1.95486684.1749027911.1459873196>
Or send resume to [log in to unmask]

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html