Job Description

New England GeoSystems is looking for a developer and SQL Server administrator with a familiarity of Geographic Information Systems. This is a fast growing area of our company and within our industry as a whole. We are looking to add to our team of developers, analysts and technicians.

The knowledge areas for this position cover:

The responsibilities will be to assist at a high level in the following areas:

Expertise in other areas of programming, SQL, GIS, and systems management would be beneficial.

We are a small consulting company going through an expansion. Salary will be is based on experience. Full benefits are available, as well as being part of a flexible, fun and rewarding work environment.

We are looking to add this position to our staff immediately.

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

Required education:

Click here for online posting.