ISSS is posting this as a public service announcement, please direct any inquiries you may have to Vanessa Petroj, [log in to unmask]:

AGREEEMENT

Wednesday - 04/13 @ 3:30-4:45pm (Library, EC-1)

Subject-Verb and Number agreement are morphological inflections that represent a challenging area for nonnative English speakers, especially for speakers of languages with poor morphology (e.g. Chinese). This is an interactive workshop where we will identify and answer questions, as well as practicing grammatical drills that will keep students engaged and active.  All levels are welcome!

To register, please go to: http://writingcenter.uconn.edu/writing-center-workshops-spring-2016/

QUESTION FORMATION

Wednesday - 04/20 @ 3:30-4:45pm (Library, EC-1)

Do-support and reported speech are grammatical areas that operate in a specific manner in the English language. During this 75-minute workshop, we will be reminded of the basic structures by re-learning and doing grammatical exercises and drills in an interactive manner. All levels are welcome!

To register, please go to: http://writingcenter.uconn.edu/writing-center-workshops-spring-2016/