Marcia- I would be happy to talk with you more about this young person off-line to determine if the Mobile Legal Office may be of some assistance.

I can be reached at the number below.

Best,

Stacey

Stacey Violante Cote, Esq., MSW
Director, Teen Legal Advocacy Project

logo

Hartford . Bridgeport . New Haven

Mailing address: 65 Elizabeth Street, Hartford, CT 06105
Phone: 860-570-5327  Fax:860-570-5256

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Legal help for teens at speakupteens.org

This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original to us at the above address by mail. Thank you.