Hello Everyone,

Exciting news from VCGI: we are now accepting applications for a Director!

The Vermont Center for Geographic Information (VCGI) seeks a leader in the geospatial technology and data management realms to direct our evolving organization and develop a vision for the future of geospatial technology in state government. VCGI is a division of the Agency of Commerce and Community Development with statewide responsibilities to lead and provide governance to Vermont’s geospatial community and shared data assets. The Director will bring excellent interpersonal and public communication skills as well as experience with program, project and personnel management to a long-established, dedicated and good-humored team.

More information can be found at the state listing, as well as a link to apply:

http://humanresources.vermont.gov/careers

Click on the appropriate link (note that there are different links for external applicants and current employees) and search for Job ID 619125 in the keyword search.

Leslie

Please Note New Email : [log in to unmask]

Leslie Pelch, GISP, PMP | Outreach Coordinator

Vermont Center for Geographic Information
1 National Life Dr, Davis Bldg, 6th Floor|Montpelier, VT 05620-0501
802-882-3002
vcgi.vermont.gov

{notsecure}

Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter (@VCGI), Linked In, and our Wordpress Blog