Pallavi Ganganna,

If I recall correctly, localization strategies are not strongly implemented
in the current version of Aqua-Sim. This is an area of future work for the
simulator. Instead you may need to emulate some form of underwater
localization yourself, like the follow: uwsn localization
<http://www.cse.uconn.edu/~jcui/UWSN_papers/UbiNet-TR06-04_localization.pdf>
.

-Robert