Sana Shaikh,

The current support for mobility on Aqua-Sim is limited to the few
protocols currently in place. To my knowledge these protocols allow the
user to set min/max speeds but not the destination from a TCL script.
However, you may hard code the destination within the c++ section of the
mobility pattern being used to support your testing.

More up-to-date documentation can be found at the following link: Aqua-Sim
site <http://uwsn.engr.uconn.edu/wiki/index.php?title=Aqua-Sim>. If the
given Aqua-Sim 1.0 installation guide is lacking, try referencing similar
guides such as the following: aqua-sim installation guide
<https://dreamwold.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/aqua-sim-installation-guide/>.
While there is not a centralized list of commands for Aqua-Sim you can
examine each source file's command(argc,argv) function. Here you will find
specific argument commands accompanied by the expected input.

Furthermore, please keep an eye out for the upcoming version, Aqua-Sim Next
Generation, which is being implemented on ns3. The alpha version can be
found on GitHub at the following link: Aqua-Sim-NG
<https://github.com/rmartin5/aqua-sim-ng>.

-Robert