Pallavi,

NS2's documentation on packet headers can be found here
<http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/doc/node127.html>. Beyond this I would
recommend reviewing current Aqua-Sim protocols, such as broadcastMAC, to
gather a stronger understanding of how they are accessed and used.
Additionally, reference packet header file to review some of the basic
principles of hdr_cmn.

-Robert

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 6:42 AM, pallavi ganganna <[log in to unmask]