So once again I am conducting my annual GIS certification survey. This will
be the fourth year in a row I have done this. I am trying to track the
acceptance and adoption of certification within the industry. So for anyone
that is a GIS User, manages those that do GIS or is involved in the hiring
or placement of GIS staff, please take 5 minutes or so to complete this
survey

Here is the link to the survey - http://goo.gl/forms/OuQBPTVfXv

I plan to report the results of the survey at URISA's GIS Pro conference in
Toronto Canada and other conferences as well. Please feel free to forward
this to anyone that you believe would be interested or able to respond.

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Order my new book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro now!

 <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html