Hello,

I just wanted to invite everyone to come and enjoy Tufts Annual GIS Poster Expo Wednesday, May 11th. We will  have over 170 student posters from nearly all academic disciplines. It’s a really fun time. Also, feel free to check out our new GIS Expo Explorer tool at the link below.

Here are the details. Hope to see some of you there!    Patrick

2016 GIS POSTER EXPO

Date: Wednesday, May 11th, 2016
Time: 3:30-5:00 PM
Alumnae Lounge, Aidekman Arts Center
40 Talbot Ave, Medford Campus
Hosted by Tufts Geospatial Technology, TTS

GIS Enthusiasts - Please join us for this year’s GIS Poster Expo!

The 10th annual Tufts GIS Poster Expo is a campus wide exposition of the GIS work being done at Tufts. There will be over 170 posters submitted by students, faculty and staff.

This is an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their work, see what classmates in various disciplines have completed with GIS, not to mention a fun way to de-stress after a long semester!

There will be refreshments and snacks, along with cash prizes for the best in show (announced at 4:15pm)!

For more information, visit our website - http://sites.tufts.edu/gis/gis-in-action/tufts-gis-poster-expo/

Our New GIS Poster Expo Explorer Tool to view hundreds of Tufts student GIS projects:
http://sites.tufts.edu/gis/expoexplorer

All are welcome! No RSVP Required.

Patrick Florance

Associate Director, Geospatial Technology Services, TTS

Lecturer, Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy

Director, Open Geoportal Project

Tufts University

16 Dearborn Rd.

Somerville, MA 02144