Please register for Geoprocessing in a web browser for fun and profit: using turf.js for spatial data crunching on Jun 01, 2016 2:00 PM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2023740585598422018

Presented by Bill Morris of Faraday, Inc. Javascript has been the engine of the web since 1995, the engine of dynamic maps since 2005, and the engine of under-the-radar geoprocessing since 2015. That last one is still kind of a secret (shhh!), so we'll look at some examples of how you can build an entire GIS stack with javascript, on the web: data to geoprocessing to cartography. We'll see both in-browser geoprocessing (for the lighter stuff) and nodejs-based parallel geoprocessing (for the heavier datasets we all know and love).

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®

Webinars Made Easy®

Please Note New Email : [log in to unmask]

Leslie Pelch, GISP, PMP | Outreach Coordinator

Vermont Center for Geographic Information
1 National Life Dr, Davis Bldg, 6th Floor|Montpelier, VT 05620-0501
802-882-3002
vcgi.vermont.gov

{notsecure}

Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter (@VCGI), Linked In, and our Wordpress Blog