Hi Ma--I found the camera under the car seat this morning.Love, BenCT mushrooming.....http://wnpr.org/post/connecticuts-northwestern-hills-fungi-lovers-search-tasty-elusive-treatDate: Thu, 26 May 2016 00:00:13 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NEARC-L Digest - 24 May 2016 to 25 May 2016 (#2016-72)
To: [log in to unmask]

NEARC-L Digest - 24 May 2016 to 25 May 2016 (#2016-72)

NEARC-L Digest - 24 May 2016 to 25 May 2016 (#2016-72)
Table of contents:

Webinar: Geoprocessing in a web browser for fun and profit: using turf.js for spatial data crunching on Jun 01, 2016 2:00 PM

Webinar: Geoprocessing in a web browser for fun and profit: using turf.js for spatial data crunching on Jun 01, 2016 2:00 PM
Webinar: Geoprocessing in a web browser for fun and profit: using turf.js for spatial data crunching on Jun 01, 2016 2:00 PM (05/25)
From: "Pelch, Leslie" <[log in to unmask]>

Browse the NEARC-L online archives.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--