I've had good luck checking my maps on this site. http://www.vischeck.com/

~ TM

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Smith, Stephen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Adam,

You’ve got an interesting challenge on your hands!

Have you considered using other visual cues to indicate differences?

-          Outline type

-          Fill patterns

-          Labels

I know you’re probably doing this in desktop GIS, but I find this Javascript library really beautiful. Maybe it can serve as an inspiration.

https://riccardoscalco.github.io/textures/

Good luck!

Stephen Smith
GIS Project Supervisor