The following 4Hers from MIDDLESEX COUNTY have verified animals for the 2016 Fair...check the attached pdf as well to make sure we have all the animals you want to show at this year's fair (this list is Middlesex County only; if you're in a different county, contact your 4-H county coordinator).

If you're not on this list, we don't have your paperwork!  Tomorrow, June 15 is the ABSOLUTE deadline.  No more animals can be verified in time for this year's fair.  If you don't see your name or you're missing a verified animal, call us immediately at (860) 345-4511 and make arrangements to get your paperwork in.

AGAIN...THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, Wednesday, June 15 2016.  The Middlesex County Extension office will be closed at 5:00.  After 5:00, we won't be accepting verification forms, so anything dropped off after hours can't be accepted.

----
Check the attached pdf as well for a list of your verified animals!

----

2016 Middlesex County 4-Hers
Verified Animals showing at the 2016 Fair

Sydney Ahearn
Mikayla Alger
Thomas Andrews
Bailey Basiel