Hi , my name Tamara Cunningham I am part of the Redeemed Outserach program that assist homeless , low-income,  disabled, infant,  Mental illness popular in Hartford Ct. We are trying to empower them amd provide cook food ,grocery,  clothes and life skill training. Their will be a after school program, summer programs and the building will be open durimg the winter on cold day so they can sleep , get clothes and cook for them . I would like any help that you can give us and to let these people know about the program.  Thank you so much for your time