I’m hosting a TweetUp on Story Map use in Cooperative Extension this Thursday, June 2nd at 2pm (Eastern). If you are on Twitter, or even if you aren’t, you can follow along / participate at http://tchat.io/rooms/edtechln. Info about the TweetUp can be found below:

———————————————————————

Telling the Extension Story through Maps
#EdTechLN TweetUp - June 2nd @2:00pm EST

Maps can be powerful story telling tools, providing context to narrative and allowing the audience to see themselves, their community, or organization as part of a tale. As Cooperative Extension increasingly uses the internet to reach our audience, how can we best use online maps to bring our information to life and tell the story of our work? And what if you want to tell a story online that doesn’t include maps at all? (Spoiler alert: you can use the same approach!)

Join guest host Shane Bradt this Thursday for a discussion on the power of Esri Story Maps to help Extension become even more connected with our current audiences and reach out to engage people in new and exciting ways!

Join TweetUp via:
http://tchat.io/rooms/edtechln
June 2nd @ 2:00pm EST / 1:00pm CST / Noon MT / 11:00am PST

Have suggestions for TweetUp questions for this topic?

New to Twitter? Here's a quick start guide to get you up and running, or help you learn more of the ins and outs before the Tweet Up:
http://mashable.com/2012/06/05/twitter-for-beginners/

Ed Tech Learning Network Blog & Social Media:
Click below to visit the Ed Tech Learning Network blog and see the many ways you can get more involved and more engaged, including on social media:
http://www.extedtechs.org/join/