At UNH, we recently in the past year have been implementing a document management system called  Meridian by Blue Cielo.  We chose this product because after my research, it was the only one that I could find that effectively maintained CAD drawings with xref's among other things.  This was very important as we not only maintain all floorplans for all building in CAD, but much of our data on projects is delivered in CAD and PDF.  Because I'm a GIS guy and was tasked with taking over DMS, I "designed" the DMS around integration with GIS.  So we have our GIS ID's etc. tagged to each pertinent document in the system.  We also have Geocortex, and this made it very easy to access the web part of Meridian from a web map.  It works quite well.  I'm happy to give a demo some time if you want to come by.

From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James McCarty
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 8:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Document Management with GIS map integration

I'm really just looking for examples of other municipalities that are utilizing a document management system with a web browser interface, I can probably manage the integration with a GIS based mapping system separately.

The system would have to have the ability to have separate public versus internal permissions. We are looking at Treeno because another Dept. in the City uses it, but I would like to hear what other towns/cities are using.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://s.uconn.edu/nearcsubscribe<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__s.uconn.edu_nearcsubscribe&d=CwMFAg&c=c6MrceVCY5m5A_KAUkrdoA&r=QXDIFas9uJV34MWffPlfLIzhFLQQsOYqIPqODMcbr5U&m=_qJkpXb4Ngdii84_LwZ3glkpFRe7oidqV5ybODZHVVI&s=RJ7xe2a9taz90r0rrnZ2OpoA-edi4O8QiHpLFxKRmC4&e=>.