Good Afternoon,

UConn CLEAR is hosting a 2-day Coastal Inundation Mapping workshop August 17-18 at our Avery Point campus in Groton, CT. The workshop will be led by instructors from NOAA's Office for Coastal Management. The two day course costs just $15 (!) and is targeted for certified floodplain managers, National Weather Service personnel, and state and municipal officials (including planners, emergency managers, and coastal resource managers). The workshop teaches participants about coastal inundation issues and spatial techniques for mapping inundation. Basic GIS skills are required (minimum 6 months experience). The course includes 16 credit hours for GISP, CFM and AICP certifications.

Please visit our website for a detailed agenda and registration. The workshop is limited to 24 participants.
http://s.uconn.edu/coastalinundation

Thanks!
Cary

Cary Chadwick, Geospatial Educator
University of Connecticut
Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)
UConn Extension
1066 Saybrook Rd., PO Box 70
Haddam, CT 06438
PHONE: 860-345-5216
http://clear.uconn.edu<http://clear.uconn.edu/>
http://cteco.uconn.edu<http://cteco.uconn.edu/>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html