Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone might know where I could find river miles for the Penobscot River in Maine.  I cannot find anything just doing general searches on the web from the USACE.  I can find information for navigable waters in the Mississippi River basin but nothing for New England.  Maybe the Penobscot River does not have listed river miles from USGS, NOAA, nor USACE?  I am unsure if the Penobscot River is considered a navigable water or not.

Any information you might provide would be greatly appreciated!

Dan

Dan Soucie

GIS Analyst

HDR