BETA group, Inc. currently has openings for GIS Field Technicians in our Rhode Island location.  Please see below and the attached job description.  To apply, please send resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We are seeking qualified applicants to expand our robust team to include a full-time GIS Field Technician.  Essential functions involve field and office related tasks such as asset inventories, condition assessments data analysis and GIS mapping.  The GIS Field Technician will support data development for municipal and state asset management projects throughout New England.

The qualified candidate will assist in the collection of field data, asset inspections and field measurements, develop geographic database structures, tables, forms and reports, produce basic GIS maps and tabular reports and work cooperatively with other office staff and/or Project Managers to complete assigned work.

In addition to an Associate's degree in Engineering, planning or a related field, we will require the individuals in this role to have a valid driver's license, have working knowledge and experience using ESRI's ArcGIS Desktop and MS Access; additional training in the operation of GIS software (GPS equipment, AutoCAD and MS Access is a plus), be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, have knowledge of GPS concepts and data collection protocols and preferable have experience with Trimble units and software.

Lisa Huguenin
Human Resources / Payroll & Benefits Administrator
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.beta-inc.com/>
BETA Group, Inc. | 401.333.2382
Twitter<https://twitter.com/BETAGroupInc> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/beta-group-inc->

Confidentiality Notice:
This email message (and any attachments) contains information from BETA Group, Inc.
that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not disclose,
copy, distribute, rely upon, or use its contents. Please reply to the sender
immediately and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.