Dear international students and scholars,

New student arrival and orientation begins Monday, August 22nd. Therefore next week will be extremely busy for ISSS, and this may result in delays processing your applications for immigration benefits and/or replying to your email inquiries. We will try our best to respond to your inquiries and applications as soon as we can.

The ISSS Front Desk will be open 9 – 4 pm for your assistance. ISSS walk-in advising hours will still take place next week during the regularly scheduled time, but due to very limited staffing availability, you may have a long wait to see an advisor. If you would like to meet with an ISSS advisor to discuss long term issues that do not need immediate resolution, please wait and visit ISSS during walk-in hours after the semester begins on August 29th.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu
www.facebook.com/UConnISSS | ISSS Walk-In Advising:
MON: 1  - 3:30 pm TUES: 9 - 11:30 am WED: 9  - 11:30 am THURS: 9  - 11:30 am FRI: 1  - 3:30 pm