I was contacted recently by a frustrated applicant to one of the state’s technical high schools and her parents. The student was denied admission despite solid academic performance in mainstream programs for reason that the school admissions staff did not think the school could accommodate her.

How may we assist or may we seek help for her through this action?

Thank you.

PHILIP N. WALKER

Counselor & Attorney at Law

WALKER LAW OFFICE

101 River Road

Canton, CT 06019

(860) 693-1313

(860) 693-8603 (facsimile)

www.walkerlawofficellc.com

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE ABOVE-NAMED RECIPIENT. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, AND THAT ANY REVIEW, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY THE TELEPHONE NUMBER SET FORTH ABOVE, DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND DESTROY ANY COPY OF IT. THANK YOU.