Arlington is hiring an Assistant Town Engineer and the description and application can be found the Town website.

Although there is very little in the description about specific GIS or other technology skills, we are hoping for a level of technical savvy to work within our CAD, ArcGIS 10.x, and PeopleGIS environments.  We working towards using more mobile technology for data collection and to access resources in the field.  We have adopted and are looking to expand our use of PeopleGIS tools for asset management and mobile access, while working in CAD and ArcGIS in the office for additional support tasks.

Please contact me with questions.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam Kurowski, Systems Analyst / Director of GIS
Town of Arlington
730 Massachusetts Ave
Arlington, MA 02476
phone: 781-316-3385