Hello Chang HE (2177123),

Our records indicate that you have not yet checked-in with our office.  In order to complete your F-1 SEVIS registration process and activate your SEVIS record, we need you to check in with our office immediately.  Please update me on the status of your check-in and orientation attendance to avoid Auto Cancelation of your SEVIS Record.

To check in, please UPLOAD copies of your immigration documents HERE -> http://isss.uconn.edu/check-in/
You will need to provide the following:

- your passport biographical page

- your current F-1/J-1 visa

- your I-20

- your I-94 admission record printout (  https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html  )

- your port of entry stamp within your passport

- your medical insurance information form (proof of insurance coverage FOR J-1 VISA HOLDERS ONLY)

If you have any questions please contact us.  We look forward to seeing you soon and have a great semester!

International Student & Scholar Services
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

McMahon Hall, 2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
FAX: 860.486.5800