From: Pelch, Leslie
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Results of Yesterday's Survey re: the importance (or not?) of which software you learn/teach...

Sorry for the delay, Here is the canned version of the results from Survey Monkey. Still working on how to get the "other" answers for Software that respondents use.

http://vcgi.vermont.gov/blog/software_survey_20160923

Thank you to everyone who responded!

Leslie Pelch, GISP, PMP|Outreach Coordinator

Vermont Center for Geographic Information

1 National Life Dr, Davis Bldg, 6th Floor|Montpelier, VT 05620-0501

802-882-3002

vcgi.vermont.gov

Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter (@VCGI), Linked In, and our Wordpress Blog