Hello – I’m pleased to announce that MassGIS is seeking applicants for a permanent (i.e., not a contract) GIS Analyst position. I agree that the timing on this job announcement relative to last week’s announcements for two contract staff is potentially confusing. This is a third position on top of the two last week. The posting announced here completed the posting process much sooner than I expected.

I’d appreciate your assistance in distributing this announcement to your professional colleagues within and beyond New England.

The position description and link to the on-line application can be found here:

https://massanf.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=16000787

As noted on the job announcement, this posting will remain open until filled; however, first consideration will be given to those applicants that apply within the first 14 days.

Thank you,

Neil

Neil MacGaffey

MassIT-MassGIS