Good morning all,

  We are hoping to replace out vintage HP plotter with a new one, and want to insure that the functionality is better than what we have now.  One key area of consideration, other than print quality, color and speed, is the media load.  Our current HP4520 is very finicky and has issues with loading media, which is inefficient and frustrating.

   I would like some feedback from anyone using the HP DesignJet Z6600 or HP DesignJet T7200 Production Printers and how well the media loads, handling the paper within the plotter, and any overall comments that can provide a user perspective.   Also, if you in close proximity to Montpelier and you happen to have one of these plotters, would there be a chance that we can view it in action?

  Any feedback on plotters is appreciated.  Thanks,

Johnathan Croft
Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans)

Mapping Section

(802) 828-2600