Dear colleagues,

This is an announcement for the workshop

"Dynamics, aging and universality in complex systems"

to be held at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, June 19-23, 2017, in honor of Gérard Ben Arous 60th birthday. More details such as the list of speakers can be found here:

http://cims.nyu.edu/conferences/gba60/index.html

We would really appreciate if you could forward this information to the members/students of your group/department who might have not received this email.

If you are planning to attend this event, please use the registration form here:

http://cims.nyu.edu/conferences/gba60/registration.html

We look forward to seeing you in New York next June,

Best regards,

The organizers, Antonio Auffinger, Paul Bourgade, Ivan Corwin, Alice Guionnet