This message is being sent as a public service on behalf of the Writing Center on the Storrs Campus.
ESL WORKSHOP: ACADEMIC WRITING
Dates: 10/19, 11/07
Date: 11/30

Attending university-level classes in a foreign language is not as easy as it seems. In this workshop, we will cover some of the most common grammatical mistakes non-native speakers of English make in their writing assignments  (articles, tense marking, sentence structure, etc.).
This is an interactive workshop that consists of brief instruction followed by exercises and drills that will help students' learning and self-editing abilities in various areas of the English grammar. All levels are welcome!