Subject: [KIDSCOUNSEL-L] Closing arguments - CT Law Tribune
From: Bonnie Berk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, October 24, 2016 2:55 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Let's not repeat one of the biggest policy disasters in American history. . .
Restorative justice programs that guide young people to take responsibility for their actions, make amends to the community and address the root causes of their behavior have proved successful . . .
read letter to editorial board
Martha Stone and Leon Smith

Bonnie Berk
Communications Director