URISA’s annual GIS Pro conference starts in 5 days. This Geospatial industry leading conference is being held in Toronto Canada and brings together some of the most talented and bright minds in our industry. You still have time to register and attend this must see event.

What you get by attending this event:

1.       Opportunity to interact with peers from around the world

a.       11 countries

b.       8 Canadian Provinces

c.       38 US States

2.       Brainstorm and talk with leaders in our industry

3.       See how geospatial technologies are changing the very fabric of our world

4.       Expand your professional network

5.       Expand your GIS skills

a.       Free pre-conference workshops

b.       Vendor booths

c.       User how to presentations

6.       Learn about new emerging technologies

7.       More….

GIS Pro provides educational and networking opportunities which will help you grow into an even more effective professional in the geospatial industry. I hope to see you there. For more information about the conference and to register go to - http://www.urisa.org/education-events/gis-pro-2016-urisa-s-54th-annual-conference/.

Can’t make it this year? Go ahead and mark your calendar for next year’s GIS Pro conference in Jacksonville Florida on Oct 23-26, 2017.

Tripp Corbin, CFM, GISP

President Elect

URISA

www.urisa.org